Q: How many days we have to keep fast in shabaan? How many and which days are sunnah?
A: Refer to http://muftionline.co.za/node/548
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.
Checked & Approved:
Read these QA to learn more..
- q#2654 – failed to perform several fasts when I was young, without a valid excuse.I have already performed the Qadhaa fasts. is it obligatory upon me to perform Kaffara fasts as well?
- Assalamoalaikum. i have to keep qaza fast of many years, however ,due to some problem,i dnt have regular periods. So i dont remember in which ramdhan i missed my fasts. I remember only one year in which i missed my fasts so how should i calculate my missed fasts and what intention should i make while keeping fasts. Please reply soon. JazakAllah.
- Assalamu alaikum,Can you please tell is it ture the Prophet S.A.W said it is forbiden to fast in the last few days of Sha’baan. As I read this on another islamic website “The Holy Prophet (SAW) has also forbidden Muslims from fasting one or two days prior to the commencement of Ramadan. Abu Hurairah reported the Holy Prophet (SAW) said, Do not fast after the first half of the month of Shabaan has gone.According to another report, the Prophet (SAW) said,Do not precede the month of Ramadan with one or two fasts.”Or is it for weak people?I have been fasting for the last few days so has my mum. A lot of people keep 6 fast before to ramadan to welcome this new month. Is that wrong!!Wassalam
- Fasting in Sha’baan and making qadhaa of missed fasts due to menses in Sha’baan.
- Unfortunately, a number of years ago I was involved in a sin which I later found out also breaks a fast. I have no idea how many fasts were broken by this sin as I never use to commit the sin on a daily basis. It is only now that I have thought about making up for these fasts. Please can you tell me how many fasts I should keep outside ramadhan in order to make up for the broken fasts? Alhamdulliah with the tawfeeq of Allah I haven’t been involved in this sin for the past few years. Will my fasts of ramadhan from the past few years been affected because I have some missed fasts to my name.
- FIRST OF ALL I DID NOT KNEW THAT MASTURBATION BREAKS FASTS.I MASTURBATED DURING RAMZAN FASTS AND THEN I CAME TO KNOW THAT IT BREAKS RAMZAN FASTS.AFTER KNOWING THAT,I THOUGHT MY FASTS IS ALREADY BROKEN DUE TO MASTURBATION .I DRANK WATER DURING THAT FAST. NOW DO I HAVE TO KEEP ONLY QADA ROZA OR GIVE KAFFARAH ALSO.