My name is Tehreem, and i am going to change it as it means forbidden in Arabic. Someone suggested Shifa and Mishal as new name for me. Could you please tell me the meaning of these names?

Q: My name is Tehreem, and i am going to change it as it means forbidden in Arabic. Someone suggested Shifa and Mishal as new name for me. Could you please tell me the meaning of these names?

A: Tahreem also means someone who is revered or honoured. However, if you wish to change it to shifa (which means cure), it will be permissible. We he have not come across the name Mishal.