Salaah is the me’raj of a beliver
Q: Please tell me the reference of this hadith from the book of Hadith. Is it a hadith as our Ulama did mention it as a hadith? الصلاة معراج المؤمن
A: We are unable to locate the source of this Hadith from the books of Hadith.
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.
Checked & Approved:
Read these QA to learn more..
- I am just a weak beliver in allah i like studying about diffirent issues of religion,one of the less unclear subject for me is the issue of RIBA. is RIBA same as interest? there are lot of muslim people living in mortgaged house including HAFIZ. is is this allowed in the UK? some people say that imam abu hanifa RA allowed interest in kafir country also some people refer to hadith of umar R.ANHU that the beloved prophet SAW did not clear the issue before he left this world.and the hadith that support the forbidding of interset are they authentic or not. one day i went to a guys house to do milad nabi and he was asking the imam to make dua that we become namazi ( to make namaz)but i was thinking why this man want us to be namazi while he is paying mortgage is in it that allah declared war if people dont give up riba? why this understands the importance of namz but ignorant of RIBA. please response to this as this will clear some doubts about the relgion.
- If we perform a fardh salaah which have sunnah muakkadah after it (zuhr, magrib, isha), when should we read dua after salaah? After the fardh salaah or after the sunnah muakkadah salaah, or after both?
- Assalamualaikum 1-Navel(bellybutton)is it included in a males satar? 2-If the bellybutton remains uncovered is the salaah of a male valid? 3-during salaah males little bit of the backside is exposed is the salaah valid? 4-For Females how many strands of hair if exposed then the salaah have to be repeated? 5-For Females if the neck or the anckles are exposed in salaah then is the salaah valid?
- It is mentioned that a person’s dua will be answered if he makes duaa after the fardh salaah. Does this mean that he should make dua after the fardh of the salaah or after the entire salaah is completed?
- With the Mercy of Allah, I have recently starting reading all my qadhaa salaah that i have missed since i became baaligh, this being a few years of salaah. I am able to read my fajr qadhaa before leaving for work, then my zohr qadhaa after performing zohr salaah, magribh qadhaa after magribh and esha after esha salaah. I have not been able to fit in my asr salaah as I am aware that one cannot perform any salaah afer asr. However, I have been advised, that if i am performing my qadhaa salaah then i can perform it after asr. Is this correct or permissable?
- What is the latest one can start his Salaah in order that the salaah be considered as adaa’? If one starts his Salaah in the Salaah time and during the salaah the time ends, does the salaah get invalidated or does it count as qadha?