Cancelling a marriage proposal

Q: This is my friends problem:

I am engaged to a girl. Last week I saw her with her uncle (aunts husband) involved in sex and I also found that she has an affair with 2 other people. My family and the girls family don’t know about her illegal relations. Right now I am still engaged to her. Tell me what to do? I can not break the engagement because her family is very powerful. They have money and position. I cannot tell this to anyone because it is difficult for anyone to believe. I don’t have proof except that I saw them with my own eyes. Please guide me what to do. Should I marry her or tell me any dua or wazifa which will help me to expose there sin in front of every one. I can’t refuse this marriage or run way. 


A: If your friend is unhappy to marry her, he should inform them that he is cancelling the proposal. 

And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.


Answered by:

Mufti Zakaria Makada

Checked & Approved:

Mufti Ebrahim Salejee (Isipingo Beach)