Taking pills to stop one’s period when performing Hajj
Q: Is it permissible to take pills to stop one’s period when performing Hajj?
A: Our Ulama’ have discouraged this on account of the health complications that this can cause.
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.
Checked & Approved:
Read these QA to learn more..
- Bleeding after taking a pill to stop one’s period in Ramadhaan
- Respected Scholars in Islam, Assalamu Alaikum 1.Can a mensurating women perform hajj. In case unexpectely period starts in hajj,can one take medical pills to postpone the mensturation. If medical pills are recommeded, don’t it disturb health system of women physiologically. Please throw light on this subject in view of Holy Qur’an and ahaadees.Thanks.zazakum allah Wassalam
- Taking Pills to Avoid One’s Period During Ramadhaan
- I have 2 questions for which I would need an answer regarding performing of hajj. (1) What is the legal age of a mehram for performing hajj? One of my aunts who is a widow want to perform hajj. She has a son who is around 10. Can she perform hajj with him as a mehram? (2) Me and my wife want to perform hajj and have the means to perform hajj. But I have a daughter of 1.5 years and no one to look after. Does Islam still make it to perform hajj right away or should I wait for some time. Please reply at the earliest.
- Taking pills in Ramadan to stop menstruation
- Assalamualikum my problem is that my periods are very irregular some time period stop at 7 day but some time when i take bath for example at 7 day after one or two day i have dischage which is brown or red or yellow not white incolor although at the time when i take bath i have whithish discharge or even period was stop at 6 day but i wait for one day to be sure that my period has stop some said i should wait till ten day because this is the max time after that women consider mazour and can offer salah (one thing i want to mention is that my case is not that i bleed for many days my discharge problem last for only 2 or 3 days ) i am very confuse becasue some time after taking bath there is no dischage some time it does come and some time i bleedtill 8 day since i also i have the problem of inferility and my menstural cycle is only 24 days long our doctor advice us to do sobhat at day 8 or 9 of my cycle to maximize my chances of getting pregnat and since i am not sure about my periods so we delay it after 10 day also for the last year i also develop another problem which is before the start of my actual period bleeding day i have brown discharge which come for 1 day then stop for 2 days then come again (for example it start at day 20 of my cycle then no dicharge on 21 day then again 23 day then no dischare on 24 abnd 25 day then actual bleeding start ) how should i count the actual day of my bleeding i asked some one who said when the date you take paki ghuak and the date next period begins there should be 15 day period in between two is this correct i live in canada…