Is tashahhud required in witr salaah?
Q: Someone said that tashahhud is not required in witr salaah. Is it correct?
A: This is incorrect.
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.
Checked & Approved:
Read these QA to learn more..
- Q:Which Surah is sunnah to read in witr? I know about Surah alaq, kaafiroon and ikhlaas what other surahs.The dua we read qunoot in Witr has that come in Hadith. Also in Witr Salaah we do rafe yadain is there any daleel in Hadith.It comes in the Hadith something to the effect that do not read witr like maghrib and we do. What does this mean?
- Taraweeh Salaah in sets of four or six without Tashahhud
- Maulana sahab, here when we pray witr in masjid ul haram the witr is prayed in such a way that first 2 rakats and then one, so since i am a hanafy so what should i do then, also that when in last raka’ah of witr when imam does dua can we raise our hands and thereafter wipe them on face? Jazakallah!
- Does one have to make qadha of the Witr Salaah if the Esha Salaah was not valid
- Assalamualikum Mufti Sb., 1. It is necessary to respond to 2nd Azaan before Starting Jumma Kutba by Imam during Friday Jumma Namaz. 2. Can you please confirm of my below understanding is correct. A. It is Wajib – Sitting to the extent of saying TASHAHHUD after two Rak?aats in Salaah of three or four Rak?aats. B. IT is Wajib – To read TASHAHHUD in the last QA’DAAS of Every Salah C. It is Farz – Sitting to the extent of saying TASHAHHUD in the last QA’DAAS of Every Salah 3. It is Wajib, to say TAKBEER (Allahu-Akbar) for QUNOOT in Witr Salaah and also it is necessary to recite DUA-E-QUNOOT. If one can recite ?Rabbanaa aatinaa to adhaaban naar? instead of Dua-e-Qunoot then they must necessary to do Sajda sow. Awaiting your quick reply
- Is there any difference between witr of Isha and the witr prayed during tahajjud time? Does Rasulullah Sallallahu Alaih Wasallam offered witr of Isha during tahajjud or the witr offered by Rasulullah Sallallahu Alaih Wasallam was an extra witr? How to pray witr of Isha? Please tell me in detail.