I saw a dream in early morning that we are getting ready to go to a function for my elder sister’s pregnancy. My elder sister got married 4 months back and stays with her in laws (Mother and father in law). Her husband is in UK and till date my sister could not get the visa to go to UK to stay with her husband. Can I know the meaning of this dream?

Q: I saw a dream in early morning that we are getting ready to go to a function for my elder sister’s pregnancy. My elder sister got married 4 months back and stays with her in laws (Mother and father in law). Her husband is in UK and till date my sister could not get the visa to go to UK to stay with her husband. Can I know the meaning of this dream?

A: Insha-Allah she will get her visa soon.

And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.