My husband is cheating me

Answered according to Hanafi Fiqh by

Q: My husband is not coming to me because he is cheating me. I want to keep my marriage safe. Please tell me some dua or wazifa to read.

Ads by Muslim Ad Network


A: We advise that you refer to a senior Aalim who deals with these type of cases (marital problems, etc.). Preferably an Aalim who will be able to explain to your husband his shari’ee obligations and marital responsiblities.

And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.

Answered by:

Mufti Zakaria Makada

Checked & Approved:

Mufti Ebrahim Salejee (Isipingo Beach)