1. If a son and father commit sodomy with each other, is it permissible for the son’s (who committed sodomy with his father) children/grandchildren to marry his brother’s/sister’s children/grandchildren?
2. (A) committed sodomy with (B). Will (A)’s sister be allowed to marry (B)’s brother? Or Will (A)’s brother be allowed to marry (B)’ sister?
3. (A) committed sodomy with (B). Is it permissible for (A) to marry (B)’s own sister/cousin?
4. If someone committed sodomy with his male cousin/male cousin’s son. Are their children/grandchildren allowed to marry each other?
5. If someone touched his female cousin or his female cousin’s daughter/male cousin’s daughter with lust. Are their children/grandchildren allowed to marry each other?
2. Yes. But really it is unimaginable that people can think like this. Apart from this behaviour being disgusting and deplorable, it is worse than animal behaviour.
3 – 4. As above
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.
Mufti Ebrahim Salejee (Isipingo Beach)