Adopting taqwa for one’s worldly needs to be fulfilled

Q: I am doing istighfaar and observing taqwa and then it comes to my mind that I am doing istighfaar or taqwa so that my worldly things can fulfilled. If even we accept this notion what should we do to make it 100% clean and make the taqwa for Allah. My mind says that I am doing taqwa so that my problems can be resolved.

A: Do not worry about this thought and feeling. Continue to make istigfaar and adopt taqwa in your life. The person who adopts taqwa and becomes obedient and loyal to Allah Ta’ala, Allah Ta‘ala makes every thing easy for him and removes his problems.