Transgender people

Answered according to Hanafi Fiqh by

Q: What is the advice a person can give to a transgender person to revert back to the ways of Islam and Shari’ah?


A: Such a person is under perpetual curse.

And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.


Answered by:

Mufti Ebrahim Salejee (Isipingo Beach)

This answer was collected from, where the questions have been answered by Mufti Zakaria Makada (Hafizahullah), who is currently a senior lecturer in the science of Hadith and Fiqh at Madrasah Ta’leemuddeen, Isipingo Beach, South Africa.

Find more answers indexed from:
Read more answers with similar topics: