1

Wife threatening to leave her husband

Facebooktwitterpinteresttumblrmail

Q: I got married in 2001 to a revert woman. We have three children 17, 9 and 8 year old. I am working abroad and visit twice a year. My wife is unhappy because I support my mother since my father passed away 4 years ago. I provide for her well enough accordingly to my ability.

We have a problem for about 10 years and I am afraid that if I leave her she will become apostate and my children’s future will be in trouble. All the time she threaten’s me that she will leave and marry another person. She openly opposes to support my mother and sisters. She stopped any physical relations with me 8 years ago. What should I do?

Ad by Muslim Ad Network

A: Overall, if she is taking good care of your children then keep her. If there is a need then marry second wife.

Facebooktwitterpinteresttumblrmail