Will a person who has two houses in different countries perform full salaah or qasar salaah?

Q: I lived in South africa for many years, then for some reason I moved to another country with my whole family. However, I still have my house in South Africa and I have the intention to come back and live in this house after a few years.

My question is that if I come to my house in South Africa for 3 days just to see if everything is alright, will I be a musaafir or not?

A: If you have not given up this residence and you have your essentials in this house then this will be treated as your second residence.