Books regarding Seerat of Nabi (sallallahu alaihi wasallam) and Sahaabah (radhiyallahu anhum)

Q: Somehow, I got interested in reading other books related to Islamic History besides reading my Daily Quran and Hadeeth. I got know about Khilafat O Malokiyat by Molana Modudi Sb., and I read that book. It was a very nice book. Somebody recommended reading “Al Raheeq ul Maktoom”. I have read it too. Again, it was a realy nice book.

I want to read some more authentic books on Seerat of our Nabi (sallallahu alaihi wasallam), and Sahaba Kiram (radhiyallahu anhum), and Umahatul Momineen, and also Islamic History, which are being linked to Quran and Hadees. Could you please recomend me some books (names of books with author)?

A: You may read Seeratul Mustafa, Fazaa’il-e-A`maal and Bahishti Zewar.