1. When should we give the aqeeqa after a child is born?
2. Can we give it after a long period for some reason.
3. For whom should we give the aqeeqa?
4. Who can give aqeeqa for a child?
5. Is it a must to give aqeeqa for every child?
6. My main question is that can we give aqeeqa meat by cooking it and arranging a lunch or dinner party?
7. Can we give a aqeeqa lunch portion to a non-Muslim?
1. On the seventh day.
3. For the child.
4. The child’s aqeeqah is done by the father.
5. It is not a must. It is only mustahab and preferable.
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.
Mufti Ebrahim Salejee (Isipingo Beach)