Clarification regarding an incident of Hazrat Moosa (alaihis salaam) and Hazrat Haaroon (alaihis salaam)

Q: I’m clarifying a question. I was listening to a dars which was telling about a conversation between Hazrat Musa (alaihis salaam) and Hazrat Haroon (alaihis salaam). I couldn’t listen to the whole dars but I heard a sentence that the narrator was saying that Musa (alaihis salaam) said to Haroon (alaihis salaam) that ‘You were a better Khalifa than me, why didn’t you guide people in my absence?’. Is this waqia mentioned in the Quran?

A: This does not appear in the Qur’aan.