Marital problems

Answered according to Hanafi Fiqh by

Q: I am separated from my husband through khula as we both were facing issues in our marriage. I wanted to stay with him but his parents did our istikhaara and said it’s not good for us to continue together due to which we had to separate. By any chance, is there any wazifa through which we can reconcile? We are not on talking terms with each other.


Ads by Muslim Ad Network

A: You rather continue with your life. Avoid family disputes.

And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.


Answered by:

Mufti Ebrahim Salejee (Isipingo Beach)


Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive curated Islamic Q&A every week!

You have Successfully Subscribed!