Going to the gym

Q: I am a 14 year old boy. I want to know if it is permissible for me to go to the gym at times where there is like nobody and trying the best I can to avoid people if there was any, and most people who go are men. For example, on Wednesdays, I go to the gym directly after school at 15:00 and finish my traing before 16:30 (It’s when most people start going to the gym). I know that it is impermissible to go to places where there is fitnah. But is this permissible for me?

A: On account of the abundant wrong that is associated with the environment of a gym, we discourage you from going there. We advise you to exercise and train at home.