Wazifa for marriage

Q: I am doing a wazeefa for love marriage which I read Ya ghanio ya mughniyo 1100 times for 90 days. I have started this from 2nd january 2018. I just wanted to know if this wazeefa is good enough? As I feel that after doing this I am facing alot of problems in my life. Also tell if this wazeefa is good enough so what should I do if I miss or skip a day to read this wazeefa. 

A: More than wazeefahs is your du`aa and supplication. Cry to Allah. May Allah make it easy for you and give you a good future.