Cure for laziness

Q: I am so lazy that I don’t feel like going to work or even to go for an interview. I only eat, sleep and pray salah at least once a day and recitation of the holy Qur’an after salah. My parents are worried that if I’m lazy then I won’t do anything in life. Please make Dua for me and include my parents in your dua too. I recite often the verse from Surah Ibrahim ayat no 40 & 41. What can I do for my laziness?

A: Ask your parents not to feed you until you don’t get up, perform your five namaaz and do some work. They must only feed you when you do these things.