Marital problems

Answered according to Hanafi Fiqh by

Q: I am a 27 year old girl. I am marrid with 2 children. My husband is 35 years old. We have been married for 9 years, of which the first 8 years we were back and forth from eachother because he was in Pakistan and I was here. He has been here now for 1 and a half years approx. The 1st 6 months were great but this last year has been really hard for me. I dont know how to say this but he doesn’t sexualy please me at all. he acts totally dead when u say anything. I really dont know what to do. I am doing sin because of him. What am I supposed to do?


A: Explain this to your parents and elders.

And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.


Answered by:

Mufti Ebrahim Salejee (Isipingo Beach)

This answer was collected from, where the questions have been answered by Mufti Zakaria Makada (Hafizahullah), who is currently a senior lecturer in the science of Hadith and Fiqh at Madrasah Ta’leemuddeen, Isipingo Beach, South Africa.

Find more answers indexed from:
Read more answers with similar topics:
Related QA

Pin It on Pinterest