Premarital relationship

Answered according to Hanafi Fiqh by

Q: I am a Muslim girl but not a good Muslim. I started chatting to a hindu boy. Now we love each other but today I am ashamed of my deeds. I started wearing purdah and praying five times a day. I made dua and apologized to Allah from my heart. Now the hindu boy is in love with me. but I cant leave Islam. What should I do now? He is not embracing Islam. Should I stop talking and chatting to him ven if he gets hurt?


A: Immediately leave him and sincerely repent to Allah Ta’ala for getting involved in this haraam relationship.  Make a firm resolve that you will never repeat this sin in the future. Don’t worry about how hurt he will feel. These feelings are from shaitaan. Worry about your relationship with Allah Ta’ala and your Deen. It is haraam for you to have any contact or speak to him.

And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.


Answered by:

Mufti Zakaria Makada

Checked & Approved:

Mufti Ebrahim Salejee (Isipingo Beach)

This answer was collected from, where the questions have been answered by Mufti Zakaria Makada (Hafizahullah), who is currently a senior lecturer in the science of Hadith and Fiqh at Madrasah Ta’leemuddeen, Isipingo Beach, South Africa.

Find more answers indexed from:
Read more answers with similar topics:
Subscribe to IslamQA Weekly Newsletter

Subscribe to IslamQA Weekly Newsletter

You will receive 5 Q&A in your inbox every week

We have sent a confirmation to you. Please check the and confirm your subscription. Thank you!