Calculating the days of haidh

Q:

1. Sometimes women feel like discharge but she doent see it at that time. Later when she sees, it is red or blood and she is not sure that it was red discharge when she felt discharge or it could not have been discharge also, it could just be a feeling of discharge. So from when should she count her haidh days? (This is in the case of istehaaza)

2. I felt discharge before esha azaan, but i didnt see it. Later when I was getting ready to pray esha I saw blood on my clothes. I dont know the exact time, how many minutes were left for esha. From when should I count my haidh days to take ghusl? Because if I delay my ghusl then my maghrib salaah will become qaza. I have istihaaza.

A:

1. From the time she sees the blood, provided she was not certain about the blood coming out before that.

2. You will count your haidh from the time you saw the blood. If the blood was seen before esha then it may end around the same time. If it ends exactly at the same time then there is no possibility of you missing your maghrib namaaz.