Marital problems

Answered according to Hanafi Fiqh by

Q: I have been going through a rough time in marriage (domestic abuse) from in laws and i didnt want to leave the house but had no choice but to do so as I was expecting and they had beated me while I was expecting. It’s been 7 months, my husband has not seen our baby because he is saying I have taken his happiness away from me and my husbamd are good I love him a lot bit he just cant support me. I got istikhara done by someone and it came out as surah rehman …could you tell me what this means also could you do dua for me that me and inkaws hublsband work it out as i dont want to leave him…..also could you tell me a piwerful dua to read as i want him to come to me ….and everything gets sorted out.


A: If there is a way that you can reconcile and you can live with him separately then try.

Read the following: “Yaa Subboohu Yaa Quddoosu Yaa Ghafooru Yaa Wadoodu” seven times and blow into his food and drink and subtly onto him as well.

And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.


Answered by:

Mufti Ebrahim Salejee (Isipingo Beach)

This answer was collected from, where the questions have been answered by Mufti Zakaria Makada (Hafizahullah), who is currently a senior lecturer in the science of Hadith and Fiqh at Madrasah Ta’leemuddeen, Isipingo Beach, South Africa.

Find more answers indexed from:
Read more answers with similar topics:
Related QA

Pin It on Pinterest