1. At times we put impure wet clothes in the machine and it touches the side of it, when removing it the clothes touches the same part wich the impure clothes touched, does it become impure again.
2. If 1 drop of urine falls on a wet cloth, is the whole cloth impure or only that part?
3. If impurity is found on clothing that is already washed in a machine, must all the clothes be washed again?
1. If the impurity is not visible nor is there any trace of it then the machine will not become impure.
2. Only that part.
3. As a precaution wash all the clothing.
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.
Mufti Ebrahim Salejee (Isipingo Beach)
This answer was collected from MuftiOnline.co.za, where the questions have been answered by Mufti Zakaria Makada (Hafizahullah), who is currently a senior lecturer in the science of Hadith and Fiqh at Madrasah Ta’leemuddeen, Isipingo Beach, South Africa.