Urine drops

Q: I have this problem of urine drops. Whenever I urinate or do ablution for offering prayer, their are a few drops of urine which comes out during the prayer especially in a moment of a bit of stress such as when I perform ruku or go to sajda. I also feel the urine drops coming out of my body when I sneeze or cough. Kindly tell me a wazifa or a remedy for it so I can perform my prayer with peace and no stress and focus on my prayer rather than these drops.

A: After passing urine, do not make wudu immediately. Wait for some while till all the urine drops come out. Thereafter make wudu and perform salaah.