Haraam relationship

Answered according to Hanafi Fiqh by

Q: I have a girl I love. We’re both Muslims. Her mother is married to a family very close to mine. But now her mother is saying that we cannot marry because our family is too close. But she gave birth to the girl in another family before re-marrying to this current family and I don’t want to commit zina. What should I do? Please I need you to answer as soon as possible.


A: Immediately break off this haraam relationship and sincerely repent to Allah Ta’ala for the sin you have committed. If you want to marry her, inform your parents and ask them to send a proposal for the girl.

And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.


Answered by:

Mufti Zakaria Makada

Checked & Approved:

Mufti Ebrahim Salejee (Isipingo Beach)

This answer was collected from, where the questions have been answered by Mufti Zakaria Makada (Hafizahullah), who is currently a senior lecturer in the science of Hadith and Fiqh at Madrasah Ta’leemuddeen, Isipingo Beach, South Africa.

Find more answers indexed from:
Read more answers with similar topics: