Unit trust shares

Answered according to Hanafi Fiqh by

Q: My father passed away one year back. He had made an investment in unit trust of India. Now he has nominated me for that investment. What shall I do?


A: If the units trust shares are of a halaal nature then shares will form part of the estate.

And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.


Answered by:

Mufti Ebrahim Salejee (Isipingo Beach)

This answer was collected from, where the questions have been answered by Mufti Zakaria Makada (Hafizahullah), who is currently a senior lecturer in the science of Hadith and Fiqh at Madrasah Ta’leemuddeen, Isipingo Beach, South Africa.

Find more answers indexed from:
Read more answers with similar topics: