1. What is the correct method of covering the body for a matured woman in hanafi mazhab?
2. Is fully covering the face obligatory?
3. Can the eyes be opened or not?
1. She should cover her body from head to toe in a cloth that is unattractive and not see through.
2. On account of the abundance of fitnah all the ulama are unanimous that the face should be covered.
3. If she can see correctly with the eyes being covered she should cover them.
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.
Mufti Ebrahim Salejee (Isipingo Beach)