Q: I am leaving for hajj in a few days time insha Allah. I have a problem of continous discharge. I am maazoor.
1. If for example I am travelling and I stop to read zohr namaaz. After reading my zohr namaaz can I make a new wudhu immediatley with the intention of asr or do I have to wait for the next salaah time to set in and then make a fresh wudhu?
2. Can I just make a fresh wudhu before every namaaz without changing my panty liner?
3. After performing salaah in the haram do I have to make a fresh wudhu before I start tawaaf?
And what happens if for example I am performing tawaaf and the time for the asr sets in, do I have to make a new wudhu for asr salaah and after performing asr salaah do I have to make a new wudhu again to complete my tawaaf?
1. You have to wait for the zuhr time to end.
3. One wudhu is sufficient for the entire namaaz duration.
The one new wudhu for asr will be sufficient for asr and the tawaaf.
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.
Mufti Ebrahim Salejee (Isipingo Beach)