Ghusal after haidh

Q: I suffered from continuous bleeding for many months now it’s not continuous. But when I calculated my period time and break I calculated wrong. What should I do now? Mistakenly I considered nine days for period instead of ten days. I do wudu before ghusl everyday but I didn’t have any intention of fard ghusl after completing 10 days. Are all my prayers fasts in ramadan unaccepted? What do I do now?

A: You do not need to make the intention of a fardh ghusal for it to be valid. Making ghusal (washing the entire body including the hair) is sufficient even though it is without the intention of becoming clean from haidh. Hence if you made ghusal after your haidh had passed, the ibaadat carried out thereafter will be regarded as valid.