Retirement fund

Q: As an employee I contribute monthly towards the company’s retirement fund. The company also contributes on my behalf. Unfortunately, this is per company rules and I cannot opt to not contribute. The company also contributes towards a Group Life scheme which means that in the case of my demise, my beneficiaries will receive X amount in addition to the total value sitting in my fund.

My question is : Who should I put down as my beneficiaries. I have a wife and 3 children, both parents are still alive.

A: We do not have the details of how your retirement fund works so it is difficult for us to explain who could be your beneficiaries.