Home » Hanafi Fiqh » Muftionline.co.za » Marital issues

Marital issues

Q: I’m a 29 years old  married woman and i have a 10 months old baby. But because of some problems between my mother in-law and sister in-laws, I decided to leave that house and now I’m living with my parents. I love my husband a lot but he is not ready to support me. He wants to leave me. I really don’t want to live with my in-laws but don’t want to leave my husband. What should I do ???


A: Ask him to come and meet you at your mother’s place.

And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.


Answered by:

Mufti Ebrahim Salejee (Isipingo Beach)

This answer was collected from MuftiOnline.co.za, where the questions have been answered by Mufti Zakaria Makada (Hafizahullah), who is currently a senior lecturer in the science of Hadith and Fiqh at Madrasah Ta’leemuddeen, Isipingo Beach, South Africa.

Read answers with similar topics:

Ad by Muslim Ad Network