Marital problems

Answered according to Hanafi Fiqh by

Q: My husband has a friend thats always intruding, but my husband does not see this as wrong and its causing problems in our marriage, what do I do?


A: Don’t talk to him at all. Ignore him totally.

And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.


Answered by:

Mufti Ebrahim Salejee (Isipingo Beach)


Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive curated Islamic Q&A every week!

You have Successfully Subscribed!