Breaking a promise

Q: If I made a promise to Allah Ta’ala that, if I was to be cured from this illness, I would never do a particular sin again. However when you get better you fall into that type of sin again.

Now does this mean I will be included in the verse of surah tawbah verse 75-77 who Allah Ta’ala punished with hypocrisy as a result of breaking a promise with Allah Almighty. I am really worried that I  am going to be punished with hypocrisy and die a hypocrite.

A: Try your best to honour your promise, and if you ever break your promise then keep the kaffaarah.