Cure for depression

Q: I have a problem regarding my health. I’m seriouly feeling I cannot concentrate on anything. There is something wrong in my heart. I’m just crying all the time. Please pray for me and the solution to my problem of feeling depressed. Everyone is telling me that everything is ok. I find myself stuck to one place. I get lot shiverings and joint pains, doctors are telling me that everything is ok. I don’t find any solution to my problem.

A: Read Fazaa’il-e-Sadaqaat and Qur’aan Shareef in the mornings and evenings for at least fifteen minutes each.