Marital problems

Q: My husband is such a person who gets brain washed a lot. He was such a person that he used to listen to me but once people have started to say things such as you under your wife’s control and mentioned another persons name and say you like him or becoming like him also people were jelous our marriage and may have casted an evil eye He has done things which are unreasonable such as fool around with Allah’s deen and mention talaq but not give it. Situations are such that we do not live together and I wish for khula but before taking a big decision I was wondering if there is any wazifa amal which I could do which could make him ignore all the brainwashing and give priority to his wife and child and if black magic or nazar is done what do I do?

A: You may ask him to refer to some ulama body who will advise both of you.