1. Do you have to read samiallahu liman hamidah whilst getting up from rukoo or can you say it after you stand up?
2. Will the salah be invalid or makruh if one says it after getting up?
3. When praying salah in jamat, when the imam says samiallahu liman hamidah does the muqtadi have to say it too or can he just say rabbana lakal hamd?
4. Likewise, does the imam have to say rabbana lakal hamd or does he just say samiallahu liman hamidah and stays quiet after that?
1. While getting up.
2. The namaaz is valid.
3. The muqtadi should only say Rabbana lakal hamd.
4. The imaam should only say Sami`allahu liman hamidah.
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.
Mufti Ebrahim Salejee (Isipingo Beach)