1. If a person has haram income (drugs money, interest money, money claimed through fraudulent activities, etc.) will Hajj and Zakat be Fardh on him based on that income?
2. If it is not Fardh and he still performs it, will the obligation be uplifted or not?
3. Will it be necessary for him to perform Hajj again with Halal income in the future?
1. Haraam must be given out in charity without the niyyat of thawaab.
2. The obligation will be fulfilled though he may not receive the thawaab.
3. It is not necessary.
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.
Mufti Ebrahim Salejee (Isipingo Beach)