Punishment for zina

Q: I did zina and prayed for forgiveness from true heart. I don’t have inner satisfaction. I live in Pakistan where Islamic punishments are not enforced, how can I get the punishment of 80 lashes other then that can I explain the topic zina to my family? 

A: Sincerely repent to Allah Ta’ala for your sin and make a firm resolve that you will never ever repeat this sin in the future. After making taubah, Allah Ta’ala will forgive you. You should not expose your sin before your family or anybody else.