Studying Islam under an experienced pious person

Answered according to Hanafi Fiqh by

Q: I want to ask that I would like to strengthen my Iman but when I go into Islam deeply, it’s affecting my psychological mind and I am going like mad. What should I do?


Ads by Muslim Ad Network

A: Learn Islam under the guidance of some experienced pious person.

And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.


Answered by:

Mufti Ebrahim Salejee (Isipingo Beach)