Premarital relationship

Q: There is a bit lengthy and fairly complex situation I’m in and would like some advice and dua on the solution.

There’s a girl that has a wrong impression on me, that was influenced by others and some small mistakes I made. She’s a decent human being, but due to some events taking place, things have gone sour. I was interested in making her my life partner, but as it is, the situation has gotten very difficult. This has made me depressed, as I cant do too much (from my opinion) to fix this. Any advice/duas you could recommend.

A: All premarital relationships are haraam in Islam. Immediately stop all communication and beg Allah Ta’ala for His forgiveness for the past sins and make a firm resolve that you will never repeat this in the future. If you wish to marry the girl, then you should speak to her parents and send a proposal for her.