Three talaaqs

Q: I am living with my wife and three daughters aged 14, 10 and 4 years. Our marriage is 15 years old. Last week me and my wife were arguing with each other and she said to me some words. I didn’t expect those words from her so I got extremely angry and decided to give her lesson and I swear Qassam Allah, Qassam Allah, Qassam Allah, intended to give her only one talaq but because I was angry, I used that word more than 3 times in a row. Now the problem starts, please guide me in the name of Allah. Me and my wife are very confused.

A: She is haraam for you. You have to separate from each other.