Q: I am a 19 year old female and would like to know
1. What is the right age for a Muslim women to make nikah?
2. According to the sunnah how should a woman find a spouse?
3. Why do the Ulamaa say its best for a pregnant woman to read Surah Maryam and Surah Yusuf during her pregnancy?
4. What are the benefit of reading those surahs?
5. Are there any ahadith saying that married women should live/stay with their in laws?
1. When she comes of age.
2. She should speak to her family elders, parents, uncles, etc.
3. This is not a sunnat. It is just an experience.
4. As above. It is not a sunnat.
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.
Mufti Ebrahim Salejee (Isipingo Beach)