Law of observing purdah for a person who lost all desires

Answered according to Hanafi Fiqh by

Q: Due to physical illness I (psychiatry disorder) lost my physical desire. I am 20 years old and no one knows in our house that I lost my physical desire. So what order of parda is implemented on me for my non muhram. Should I observe parda from them now as I observed parda from them in the past?


A: Yes.

And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.


Answered by:

Mufti Ebrahim Salejee (Isipingo Beach)