- Masturbation and Watching Pornography
- Gifts from non-mahrams.
- How Do We Know That the Qur’an Is Inimitable and Thus From Allah?
- Crossing a water pipe through the grave yard
- Is it true, that in Salah, according to the Hanafi school of thought, the follower does not recite any Qur’an, including the Fatiha, behind the Imam
- Wearing silver ring with nilam stone allowed in Islam?
This answer was collected from MuftiOnline.co.za, where the questions have been answered by Mufti Zakaria Makada (Hafizahullah), who is currently a senior lecturer in the science of Hadith and Fiqh at Madrasah Ta’leemuddeen, Isipingo Beach, South Africa.
- Thinking about the poor and needy
- Converting from Shia to Sunni to get married
- Darwin’s theory of evolution
- Euthanasia for dogs
- The criteria for determining success or failure of man in the sight of Allah Ta’ala
- An unreliable narration regarding ‘Isa (‘alayhis salam) greeting Nabi (sallallahu ‘alayhi wa sallam) during tawaf
- The example of the believers in their mutual love mercy and compassion
- Abud Darda (radiyallahu ‘anhu) loves death, poverty and illness
- ‘Abdullah’s ibn ‘Amr (radiyallahu ‘anhuma) narration regarding Jannatu ‘Adn
- Believers love the Ansar and hypocrites despise them
- Status of the Hadith narrator; Subayh the freed slave of Ummu Salamah (radiyallahu ‘anha)