Taking a second wife

Q: A girl wants to marry me and I want to marry her too. But we had physical relation About 2 years ago. In these two years i got married with other girl and now we also had a kid. But the first girl who had physical relation with me is still want too marry me. And i am thinking(planing) to make her my 2nd wife. She is agree and my wife is also agree with it too. What should i do. Is there any way(kaffara) to get married(2nd).

A: Send a proposal for her and inform her parents that you wish to take her as your second wife.