1. If non-Muslim women servants on their 25 December event ask their Muslim owners to give them holiday? What should the owner do?
2. If they ask to give them rupees ,milk etc for that event because they work there and can ask there for their requirements. What should the owner do in this case?
3. If the owner calls these servants using words like ; O my daughter etc for the sake of good behavior and for the sake of greed (so that they do not Leave this place for working and not do not go another place for work). Is there any permission in Islam to call non Muslim servants with these words? As people of more age are called with respect by other people of less age.
4. Can non Muslim servants be also treated with respect?
5. Can non Muslims wash the clothes and pots of Muslims? And clothes ( they wash clothes at that method that we told them on which clothes become paak) and pots become paak after being Washed by non Muslims?
A: Explain to him that you personally disapprove of this.
Give them a gift on one of the Islamic important days, like Eid, Baqrah Eid, Friday, Ramadhaan etc.
Provided these words are said female to female and this worker is also comfortable with these words.
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.
Mufti Ebrahim Salejee (Isipingo Beach)