- Assalamualaikum , Please answer my followingh query 1)Is a Franchaisee or a Sub-Broker Is it permissible for me to take commission for future and options and Daily trading ( Intra Day Trading) and Delivery based shares from Muslim and non Muslim customers. 2) The Franchaisee is termed as a service provider media by Parsoli Corp. Is the commission Jaaiz for the Franchaisee or Sub-Broker to buy and sell shares of Non-Sharia companies ( Not allowed by Shariat ) for anyone. 3) Is the commission Jaaiz to buy and sell shares of Non-Sharia companies for Non-Muslims as a service provider. 4)If Yes then Does the commission received by the Trade should be given in charity without any reward ?, or Does it require purification. If Yes then how it has to be purified ? 5)Does Tabligh Jamaat Deoband give the Fatwa to go ahead to my questions? I am waiting for your reply soon. Jazaakallahu khaira Mohd.sAJID
- Over the years i often heard, that keeping a cat as a pet is sunat. is this true? my question is. .
- Keeping the name Ayyub Ahmed
- A fabricated narration regarding the anger of Allah Ta’ala
- Being dark skinned does not affect greatness
- Is it permissible for men to use mehndi?
- Have I been Praying my Salah Incorrectly for all Those Years?
This answer was collected from MuftiOnline.co.za, where the questions have been answered by Mufti Zakaria Makada (Hafizahullah), who is currently a senior lecturer in the science of Hadith and Fiqh at Madrasah Ta’leemuddeen, Isipingo Beach, South Africa.
- Taking permission from one’s mother and wife before undertaking a journey
- Growing the beard to the extent of one fist
- Fidyah price for missed salaah and fasts
- Method of performing Sajda-e-tilaawat
- Punishment for committing zina with a minor