1. A person feels lust for his wife. He has an erection thinking about her and he accidentally touches his mature daughter’s bare hand. Since the lust was for his wife, is his nikaah broken?
2. A person touched his mother with lust. He hasn’t confessed and fears that if he does, it will destroy his relationship with his parents. What should he do? He sincerely cries and regrets and repents to Allaah.
3. If after a man touches his daughter with lust and his wife becomes haraam for him and they separate from each other but they still want each other, can they be reunited again in Jannah?
4. Is a man still mahram for his mother whom he had touched with lust where hurmat musaharah has occured? Can he accompany her on a long journey? He regrets sincerely and there is absolutely no temptation and fear of it happening again.
1. No. However, in future exercise more caution.
2. May Allah Ta`ala forgive you.
3. Strive to get into Jannah and Allah Ta`ala will bless you with all that you desire.
If he has the slightest doubt of this reoccurring then he should avoid accompanying her.
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.
Mufti Ebrahim Salejee (Isipingo Beach)